Founding partner of MBC Abogados in 2010. Her practice focuses on real estate development and financing, corporate and individual restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, sale or purchase of assets and companies’ negotiations, joint ventures, public and private investment funds structuring, shareholders agreements, options, capital and debt issuances, derivatives.
She previously worked at Carey y Cia. in the mergers, acquisitions and capital markets group (2003-2008), and at Barros & Errázuriz in the tax group (2008-2010).
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- MBA Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Highlighted in Corporate/M&A and Real Estate by Chambers and Partners 2022 and earlier.
- Recognised in the Real Estate area by The Legal 500 2022 and previous rankings.
- Distinguished as the "most knowledgeable" lawyer in the real estate and urban planning sector by the Chilean ranking Leading Lawyers 2020.
- Highlighted in the M&A area by IFLR 1000 2022.
- Member of the International Steering Committee of the Women in the Profession (WIP) Programme, Vance Center.
- Member of the Board of Experts, Commission of Women Lawyers, Chilean Bar Association.
- Director of Fundación Huella Gestión Social.
- Director of Meds S.A. (April 2017-July 2019)
- Spanish and English.