His practice focuses on real estate development and financing, corporate and individual restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, sale or purchase of assets and companies’ negotiations, joint ventures, public and private investment funds structuring, shareholders agreements, options, capital and debt emissions, derivatives.
Previously, he was General Counsel of Grupo Patio SpA (2005-2010).
- Lawyer, Universidad de Chile.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Highlighted in the Real Estate area by Chambers and Partners 2021 and 2022.
- Legal advisor to several boards of directors of companies linked to the real estate area.
- Chairman of the Legal Committee for Latin America of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- Alternate Director of the Chilean Chamber of Shopping Centres.
- He is a member of the Legal Committee of the Chilean Association of Shopping Centres.
- Spanish and English.