Expert in tax matters. He has participated in several local and international financing and tax planning projects, in mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructuring, family wealth, capital markets and investment funds, real estate projects, tax audits and administrative procedures before the tax authority, tax advice related to foreign investment projects, international treaties application to avoid double taxation, among others..
He previously worked as a senior associate at Barros y Errázuriz (2013-2021), and as a lawyer at Ernst & Young (2011-2013).
- Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (highest distinction).
- Master in Tax Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Master of Laws (LLM), University of Cambridge (UK).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Best student award, Master in Tax Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2015).
- Scholarship holder Becas Chile (2016).
- Chilean Bar Association.
- International Fiscal Association.
- Chilean Institute of Tax Law.
- Spanish and English.